Subjects appropriate for publication in HortTechnology include:
|• Engineering and Structures
• Extension Education Methods
• Food Science and Processing
• Integrated Production Systems
• Landscape Horticulture
• Nursery Crops
• Plant Health
|• Postharvest Handling
• Public Horticulture
• Small Fruit
• Teaching Methods
• Urban Horticulture
• Variety Testing and Evaluation
• Vegetable Crops
• Weed Management
Publishing Fees for Papers in HortTechnology
- At least one author is an ASHS member = $100 per printed page.
- (Authors who are ASHS members must indicate membership in the appropriate field on the "General Information" page when submitting manuscripts).
- Authors who are non-ASHS members = $170 per printed page.
- There are additional fees for publishing figures in color.
- Authors making more than five (5) corrections on their page proofs will be billed at $10 per correction.
- To submit papers or peer review and publication in HortTechnology, click on the following address:
- If you have previously submitted a paper to HortTechnology, you will be required to log in with your log in name and password. (Forgot your password? Use the "Unknown/Forgotton Password? link at the bottom of the log in page.)
- First-time users of the online submission system must register for an account. Instructions on how to register for an account are accessed at the bottom of the log in page.
For additional information, contact:
Authors: You may order reprints of your published article in HortTechnology.