ASHS Corporate Membership entitles your organization many benefits and services, all for just $375 per year.
Corporate Members are part of the ASHS Industry Division. ASHS Corporate Membership is an opportunity to position your organization as a leader in encouraging industry involvement in horticultural research and education worldwide.
The Corporate Membership Program offers numerous benefits that serve to enhance corporate and academic recognition among ASHS membership.
Any business firm, association, or organization (excluding libraries), interested in promoting horticultural research and education is eligible for ASHS Corporate Membership.
Corporate Members receive:
- Free product listing in the ASHS E-News Product Announcements section.
- Corporate Members receive a 60-day posting at the 30 day rate. These listings appear in the ASHS E-News and on the ASHS web site.
- A representative of your organization is designated to receive all the benefits of an ASHS Active Member, including online access to the annual ASHS Membership Directory - a complete resource and contact guide to ASHS Members, Interest Groups, Committees, and Society Leaders.
- The designated representative also receives a subscription and online access to the ASHS journals: HortScience and The Journal of the American Society for Horticultural Science, normally elective benefits, and the twice monthly E-News, which is received by all members.
- Corporate Members are eligible for involvement in ASHS Interest Groups, including the Industry Division’s Intellectual Property Rights and Marketing and Economics groups.
- Corporate Members have the right to vote and hold ASHS office; to serve on committees; and are eligible for election as ASHS Fellows.
- Corporate Members are also recognized through the ASHS Awards Program and are eligible for nomination for the Outstanding Industry Scientist Award.