ALL DEADLINES HAVE PASSED. ALL REQUESTS FOR EDITS TO ABSTRACTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
AFTER THE CONFERENCE BEFORE THE ABSTRACTS ARE SENT FOR PUBLICATION IN THE SUPPLEMENT OF HORT SCIENCE IN THE FALL.
Important Dates for Oral and Poster Submissions:
March 15- Abstract submission deadline for Orals and Posters - EXTENDED
NEW DEADLINE: April 17th
March 15 - Abstract fees must be paid in full* - EXTENDED
NEW DEADLINE: April 17th
May 1 May 15 - Notification of paper acceptance sent for oral and poster submissions May 11 June 1 - Deadline for all authors to be registered and paid in full May 11 - June 1 - Deadline for all authors to have hotel reservation - presenting
author's name must be on the hotel reservation system - APPLIES TO ON-SITE
ATTENDEES ONLY. VIRTUAL PARTICIPANTS DO NOT NEED HOTEL RESERVATION.
July 26 - Deadline to create and upload E-Poster
NEW THIS YEAR:
Every poster presenter is REQUIRED
to create and upload an E-Poster by July 26th.
Click here for instructions on how to create E-Posters
- Poster presentations are to be no larger than 42" x 42" in size. You may use any standard poster size that fits within the 42" x 42" space allotted for each poster.
- Abstract titles, names, and affiliations should appear on the top of the poster.
- A simple sans serif-face font (e.g. Helvetica) should be used.
- Lettering for the title should be at least one inch tall. The authors’ names and affiliations may be somewhat smaller.
- Authors are urged to include photographs to assist in author identification.
- Do not prepare a poster as if it were a manuscript. Primarily, use tables and figures and limit verbiage. Details of the work can be provided in discussions with interested parties.
- Lettering for text and illustrations should range in size between 6 mm and 12 mm.
- A numbered board space is assigned for each poster. Presenters will receive an assigned space number prior to the conference.
- Presenters are responsible for their own pushpins for securing the poster to the board.
- All posters are be put up in the Poster Hall on the afternoon of Monday, August 10, 2020. Poster Hall closes at 5 p.m.
- All posters must remain up through the final poster session on Thursday, August 13, 2020.
- The Poster Hall will be dismantled on Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 3:00 PM.
- The poster must be hung and remain in place for the entire conference or the author will be considered a no-show. Presenters are prohibited from hanging their poster up only at the time of their presentation. ASHS staff go through the Poster Hall several times per day and monitor the absence of each poster. If your poster is not in place during all the required days, it will be considered as not presented, even if the author was present at the allotted presentation time.